Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Men don't bitch. Women are bitches

I read about the differences of guys and girls from Vanilla Whites.
I think that girls are more dramatic and more whiny. Yes, I can be dramatic and whiny too that's why i said girls are more dramatic and whiny than guys.


Quoting from Vanilla Whites,
Girls gossip behind your back and try to gloss things over ie. 'OMG, that must be like.. the most gorgeous hairstyle EVERRR!' when you're spotted with a lion mane of a disaster, whereas I think guys are much more honest and much less pretentious! They are more genuine in their friendship.

Well, I'm not saying all guys are genuine or all girls are hypocrite.
Just majority :)

It's not about quantity but about quality :)


!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails