Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Cold air much?

One Saturday afternoon, we made an impromptu Genting trip.
Alvin picked me up then head to Subang to pick WeiLing.
We had trouble meeting WeiLing because of miscommunications.
Turned around Subang for nearly an hour! lol



While waiting for WeiLing.....

After nearly 2 hours of miscommunications, it's time to head up to Genting :)

We took less than an hour to reach Genting thanx to Alvin's driving.

Genting that day was quite cold.
Maybe because it rain the day before.
But cold weather is awesome.
How I wish KL weather is like Genting weather.

 



Acting all tourist :D





Baskin Robbin on a cold day! :D
Forced Alvin to choose the flavour I want! :P

Lunch was at Pizza Hut.
Go all the way to Genting to eat pizza (-.-)
Summore not nice! ):





with WeiLing :)



Dion, Jolene, Alex



moi, WeiLing, Clement


Forced Alvin to take numerous pictures of us going up the escalator! hahaha!
I bet inside his head he must be thinking, "Mat 7" lol



WeiLing's camera skill is awesome.
She can fit the three of us in.
Thank god I'm standin behind so face look smaller!:P

We didn't head to the Theme Park because that's not our plan.
Spend the afternoon in Starbucks, Genting :)





And a big thank you for always treating me ;)
From Starbucks to japanese food to gucci :P

I went Genting for quite alot of time in two weeks time.
Maybe KL weather is too hot for me! ):

I miss going up Genting for Starbucks already .
Anyone wana head to Genting for yumcha? ;)
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails