Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Kai Han

Kai Han celebrated his birthday at Grand Imperial at one of the new mall in Subang.
I can't remember the mall because Subang has too many malls lately (-.-)
Kai Han was late to pick me up. Roar roar! ):

Dinner supposed to start at 730 but the four of us : Rene, Yiling, KaiHan, me reached at nearly 9pm.
Steady man all of us! :D
No food of pictures because we were too hungry and we whacked the food as soon as it arrived.

Grand Imperial is an awesome place for catch up with friends or family because you can have your own karaoke room.
No doubt, we go crazy by fully utilizing the karaoke service :)
Not all of us tho :/
Only Marco, Rene, Yinz, Yiling, kai han & me were the loudest and noisiest :O

 



The girlies :)
Xiang & Annabel left already :(

 


Toilet picture.
With Yinz.
*yunnie where are you?* :)



with birthday boy :)





Kai Han & Marco.

 


This picture never fail to amuse me.
I dont know why the three of them are standing like this!
Interview meh? :P



Marco sang most of the time.
Mike hogger. At first said dont want to sing? :P
At the end sang all the emo songs :P
Thinking of who ey? ;)



Yinz & KaiHan
See! Marco behind still so into singing! :P


The usual.
Woah. Look at how all of us changed.
We now dressed more maturely. More cover up.
Aging ):




I love alcohol. wtf. lol
*Jassy where are you?* :P
you are supposed to be standing on the other side my alcoholic friend :D Jokes.
I just miss u alot :)

After dinner, some of us went zouk.
The two party pooper that night was: Yiling & yinz :(

 


JeeWei, Rene, me



with malaysia bestie.
my eyes look EXTRA small here (-.-)



Rene & Adelene

 


Adelene & Alvin.
Double A? wtf. lol.
wink wink wink.
Where is my moscato???


 



Bumped into Euvin.
I looked drunk but I'm actually not .
It's just too hot lah!

 




Mel Yang, me, Rene




Bumped into party queen, Melissa!

 







Euvin, Rene, JeeWei, Marco




JeeWei,me, SookYen, errrr i cant recall who's this, rene.





with my drunk friend, Gan :P
But i look more drunk here (-.-)


with my weiping
We were friends since primary school.

 



Long island tea! :D

 



K-O :P
His defense:
"I was tired lah. Resting. Not KO"
Ya marco, all drunkards said that :P
Zouk is always a place where you will always meet your friends there.
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails