Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Jacob or Edward?

Eclipse was awesome!
Okay maybe some parts or the lines were abit cheesy but then I love cheesy romantic movie!
What's not to love?
Hot guys ☑
Pretty girl ☑
Hot bod ☑
Lovey dovey scene ☑


The first movie, Twilight (if im not mistaken), I watched it with Yiling & some of the melb kakis + yinz & Renjiun.
Yinz & Renjiun rewatched for the second time just because I threw tantrum lol.
Thank you guys :)
Typical oooh aahh over Edward Cullen because he's the only hot guy in the first part!

And New Moon, I watched it at home by downloading it.
Dont even remind me why I watched it at home -.- make me rage again. wtf
Anyway, let bygones be bygones.

Eclipse was awesome with a capital A :)

"You'd warm up faster if you took your clothes off... survival 101"

"I'll fight for you till your heart stops beating. Maybe then I'll still fight for you"

"You wouldn't have to change for me Bella. I'm in love with you, and I want you to pick me instead of him"

Okay. It's obvious from all the lines that I'm Team Jacob :)

Edward might be sweet to Bella but Jacob's love for bella is so noble *sniff* wtf


So, who will you choose? :)

Bella is hell one lucky girl :)

Watch it if you are a fan of love stories.
Every girl do believes that such love stories are real. That it does exist.
And such guys exist in this world. Somewhere out there.
Do you believe in love? :)
I want my Jacob :)



!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails