Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I dig expensive stuffs ;D

*Edited*
All I want for Christmas/Birthday (because I'm not greedy) is .....

  1. Longchamp bag :)
  2. Gucci Floral
  3. A new Tiffany & Co necklace. I lost mine on my last Fri in melbourne :( :( :( I don't mind Return to Tiffany, Heart Lock Pendant, Tiffany Notes Charm, or this baby
  4. MAC Mineralize EyeShadow Gift by Association
  5. Dior Eclat Satin Foundation. Here
  6. A job :( :(
  7. Chanel CC Necklace Here
  8. Thomas Sabo Bracelet *Click*
A compulsory list so I can achieve it one by one :)
Hopefull before my birthday I can get all of it :)
Alvin, do you want to choose one from the aboe :D :D !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails