Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I can't nor I can

How do you know you had make the right decision?
When you tried everything, it still hurts.
It still doesnt makes you happy.
I guess it's time to walk away.
I hope I have the guts to do so because you know what hurts more than walking away is being taken for granted and being unhappy.
Heavy-hearted but I guess it's time..

To all my Melbourne friends and my wifey Jasmine.. I'm changing my Msia number :)
loves !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:13 AM

    change number?! Remember to update me wei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anon : hahaha.. of course will update u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails