Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Gossips. Us. Dinner ♥

The meet up dinner the week I came back was at Frames, TTDI Plaza.
Before dinner because everyone is busy working, Tan Tan came over to my house unexpectedly.
Making the two guys to wait for me an hour plus. Lol.





Mummy and I *loves*
I look like I have super short hair here. Fml

Headed to Old Town Kopitiam nearby my house to have a drink before meeting up with the rest for dinner.



Tan tan and I

Had a great laugh with Shou Ren & Josurf.
They were bullying Yin like mad. Poor thing.
But I bet Yunnie will laughed like mad if she's there :D




Frames, TTDI Plaza




Jeff, Marshy, Yinz





Jeff, marshy, me, yinz...







my two funny ass friends. I can laugh for ages at the things they say.
Peter & Josurf.
Peter forced me to drink so much soju the following Monday -___-




Mr Pua ..hahahaha




Alvin alvin alvin...
Where's my singapore boxing day sale? :(




Awww. My Marshy so dam effing cute.







mummy aku *loves*





my pwetty Jeff ..





After dinner, we headed to SnowFlake for dessert. How not to gain weight T____T
But snowflake dessert is awesome! Despite the long wait.
Dinner at Frames was so-so only.
The food not that good.
But dessert was awesome :)



!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails