Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm still alive...

So, Im back to my home sweet home for a few days. And the weather is not as bad as I thought it will be. Yes, it is still hot and humid but I guess I gotten used to this weather. Melbourne trained we well during the hot periods. For the past few days:
  • I had chee cheong fun for three days in a row. Until Bryan said, "Chee cheong fun again" -___________-
  • Had my mamak food.
  • Spending most of my days with the two bodyguards of mine, Bryan & Kai Han.
  • Startbucks Starbucks :)
  • I had my chinese cuisine dinner. Ftw
  • Visited my second home, 1u :D
  • Rotting at home and sleeping on my big big bed :D
  • Planning for holidays with mummy Yinz
  • Preparing myself for interview :( :(
  • Had my ice-blended milo from KimGary
My two bodyguards :)
Pampering myself like mad tomorrow :)
Then dinner with the girls and the two bodyguards :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails