Search This Blog

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bring out the drinks and thats when we start talking

Last update of Melbourne :) Attended Praevin's graduation and had a round of drinks at TAB with Praevin, Lam &KaiHan .. Before drinks, Lam & KaiHan went to watch Saw and I declined the invitation because .....
gruesome movie and Kat doesnt goes along. I told them, "You want to see me puke out all the dinner we ate ah? Dam gross okay. The organs all come out." They laughed. -__________- After movie, KaiHan picked me up from home. I fell asleep while waiting for them -__- Once a pig will always be a pig. Wtf. Tab is like a bar/pub where they have live band and most Monash students go there to have a drink or two. And that night I broke my no beer rules. T________________T And I still hate beer. I just hate the taste of beer. Give me sweet alcohol or vodka :D KaiHan & Lam. The two people that enjoyed watching organs being cut or somesort -___- Lol
me, lam, praevin and a random dude.
I miss my long hair. T________T
KaiHan & Praevin..
me and my future housemate next year :) *loves*
That night Lam was abit tipsy from too much beer. But yet she demanded for oysters for supper. Silly girl.
I do miss melbourne once awhile but like what WeiPing said,
"you will get used to kl after awhile and when you have to go back Melbourne, you will misss KL"
Humans ey? :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails