Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bidding Melbourne Goodbye

Back with updates :)
Been MIA long enough and abandon my blog long enough.
I miss these two hyper girls of mine.
They were out partying their ass off in 7 last Friday and I heard it was awesome :(
mel yang, me, Jassy.
We were too free one day and we tried on the same dress that made us look like angels.
Mel called it the dress to wear to church because too holly. Hahaha

Bimbo love :) Someone was so naughty huh ... Tsk Tsk :P
On the same day, at night, it was Wilson Low's farewell at Top 1.
mel, jassy, me & gan's cap ..
Uncle Seow can sing .. Dont play play :D

Robin.. hahahahah.... Super drunk that night....
Lovely Couple.....
Mel & Jon..
Another couple that night. Iggy & Lisa :)
Drink drink drink. Conderfirm drink until tipsy.. :P
I miss Melbourne.
I miss my weekly Friday night at 7 :(
I miss Dessert House and Chilli padi and Bbf :(
I will be back. :)
Movie with the girls this Wednesday... :D !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails