Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I can be as slutty as I want..

Halloween night was awesome. I had a last minute fashion crisis but what is crisis when you have Jasmine :D *loves* Hitched a ride with Pierre and off we went to where else other than our normal routine, Seven It was raining like mad when we reached Seven -___- Running in the rain without umbrella in heels? Is not something that I want to repeat ever. My own Frenchmaid *loves* :) Yes, I went as the dancer from Moulin Rouge. Can-can dancer. :) Because Halloween is the time where girls can dress up as slutty as you can without being call a slut.

Frenchmaid & Bunny :D
dancer from Moulin Rouge, Frenchmaid, Geisha :)

Sisterhood :D :D Steven was supposed to be Batman but someone stole his costume. He improvise and became a construction worker. lol
Pirate & Frenchmaid :)
me, Sarah, Audrey, Jassy... The two Frenchmaid :)

me, I-cant-remember-her-name, Mishiao, Jassy :)
I was shocked by this monster. Wtf .. me, jun, yinyen, jassy
me, Wilson, jassy, Pierre. Wilson dam scary. I nearly got heart attack when I saw him -___- lol
John & Jassy ... Pierre & Mel.... Effing scary chef. Even Pierre was shocked ....

The girlies girlies :)
Shaun.. LMAO... ROFL.. hahahah. with Hans.... And a little of Pierre's hand -______- I have no idea who are the two people ..... I think its Pierre's fren.. *shrugs* DJ in the newly furnished room upstairs.. Police woman and the victim... wtf The four faces picture of us .... (Jassy, Peryn, Charlene and I)
Random picture of us holding Charlene's props :)
with the devil of the night, Sabbie :D
Girlies :)
Pierre, Jassy, Ricky ...

Vampire, frenchmaid, Geisha :)
Nick & jassy :)
hahaha.. Classic picture of that night :D
me, peryn, jassy....
with Kui ..... that nearly KO :D
Halloween was awesome. My first time ever attending since the duration Im in Melbourne.
Love my outfit :) Love the companions. Love the awesome music. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails