Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's been awhile...

Random updates. Havent been updating because the random going out are those that no makeup and never do hair kind :P One of the Tuesday where all of us couldnt take the heat and went to Max B. The only picture with Kai Han ... So Tai Lou ...
with Rene who finally brave herself for bangs :D Yiling came down and we catched a movie in Melbourne Central. After movie, the four of us had Sushi Burger at the famous J-Cafe. Rene, me, Yiling. Babi love :)
Kai han's bento set because I dont eat rice.
And he ordered bento for me to pick on his food :D
Thank you Kai Han :D After dinner because Im still hungry *yes, i eat alot :(* we headed to TenRen for a little of tea and bubble tea :)
No picture because all of us were pretty tired from the walking and the talking.
We walked past Big W and I saw this cute pink doggy :D

Safeway, Coles, Target, Kmart and Big W are having their christmas decors sales.
I love Christmas. It reminds me of the happy moments with the love one and family and the girls :)
Will update on Halloween once I got the pictures from Jassy!
*Jassy, faster upload pictures!* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails