Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Emo nemo..

I am not a person who is good at expressing sadness or letting others know when my life is not perfect. Maybe I am too proud. Maybe I don’t want them to worry. Maybe the scar is still there. Or maybe I don’t want people to get bored of me. I am sick of feeling this way, and I am hoping that it will make me feel better. I am tired of making it right and trying to get people to see the better side of me. I am disappointed that people don't take the time to understand me. All I ask is give me time for me to slowly learn again. Like how a baby start learning how to walk her first step. If people can't wait, then I'm sad & disappointed to say maybe Im not worth it. Those that understand me will know that Im a secretive person in a way of protecting myself. I had too much betrayals and lost to start believing again. I start to believe that if people can't accept the imperfections of you, then they are not here to stay. That is why I love those that finally understand the other side of me. Thank you for all the calls from around the world when you sense that I needed the call. Mummy, can I run back to your arms now? :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails