Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Food makes me happy.

*Edited*
Everything is alright again :)
Arguments were settled. Solutions are made.
Took a trip down the beach and drinking lemon lime bitter staring at the sea, listening to music.
These feelings are awesome. I really think being near the beach calm me down and cheer me up.
..........................................................................................................................
Arguments at 730am on a supposingly bright and cheerful day. Awesome. I hate arguments and fights. The migraine Im having is not helping me to think straight :( :( I'm such a bitch at times. *shrugs* My judgements and instincts are going haywire. That I dont even know what's right or wrong anymore. Hmmmm.. :( I think I need to head out for a day of lying down on beach :)
..................................................................................................................
Outdated breakfast pictures weeks ago.
The only time I can manage to eat breakfast is either I dont sleep at all and head out for breakfast and only sleep when I come back.
So more food pictures, less pictures of me because the lack of sleep is so cant make it.
Hello sunshine :)
Head up to the mountain for pies :)
The famous Pie in The Skies .

Beef Burgundy with salads and chips.
Curry beef pie with mash potato. Mine look pathethic :(
Hello mountain :)
One of the Wednesday.
The VIP Sale day, I had one hour of sleep and woke up for breakfast at Cumulus
No pictures of who was there or me because I dont look nice in the pictures :P
Salmon with poached eggs.
I love anything with salmon. Feed me with salmon when Im angry, I will be jumping like a small kid :D
Feed me with salmon when Im sad, I will be smiling in no time :)
Yum char time :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails