Search This Blog

Friday, October 02, 2009

Food for thoughts...

Sometimes, life can be pretty funny and ironic. You tell yourself you will never do this or not in your million years you will do this but it always end up doing it unintentionally. That's life to us. Funny and ironic. Anyway, my cute little petite friend is leaving for good. Sighs. Melbourne is having less and less people. And I thought Melbourne is the place to be. But it's the memories that we all go through that make it better. Yiling and I attended June's graduation :) Congrats babe! To the girl who share the same passion as me... "Hello Kitty" ... June and I :) Omg. The hello kitty on her flowers are so dam adorable :) *Babi, you know what to do!* :P Picture perfect :) And we had Japanese food for dinner at the best japanese food ever :) Shira Nui, Glen Waverly :)
Appetizer. :) Sashimi. My all time favourite :) :)
Assorted sushi, which btw I only ate the top part :D :D And threw the rice away. I know waste food but but :(
Lamb with enoki mushrooms :) Fish with uhm I-dont-know-what sauce -_- Caramel something . Black sesame ice-cream :) Green tea ice cream.
Babi and I :)
Cheryl and babi :)
I look fat in this picture. *babi, you take fat pictures of me* -________- :( Seee. I take nice picture of you :( *merajuk* :( Because it was an emo night for my babi, decided to go karaoke to sing our heart out. :) :) Cheryl and I :) The three girls :) A nice karaoke night turned out to be emotional night -_- We girls ended up crying even by watching the video clip. Yes girls are emotional and they have mood swings. So be aware . Lol !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails