Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hardcore much

Weekend come and go. But Friday remains the same :) And it's no other than Seven :)
with John ... He dam layan me and Jas with our nonsenses :D
My long lost friend , Wern :)
Aaron, Jason, Jassy

Jassy, Wilson, me .
*try very hard to observe this picture. Jas found it very amusing* -_-

Nicole, Jas, Sabbie

David and Jassy :) Dont mess with him when he's drunk. hahaha.

me, Jac, Julie, Jas
me, Jas, Rina
Sisterhood! :D hahaha.
me, Jassy, Ryan, Rina, Melvin

Guess who is here for a visit :)
Nessa, jas, Jess, Vicye
David is most probably thinking : "Ah Gong Virus"
Gan, Jassy, Pierre...

Gan dam layan us. :D LoL.

Wilson & Jassy
With the drunkard Vincent

with Gan ..

Steven and Melvin.

Jassy, Wilson, me, Gan

And i copied it off Ash's album :)
Candid picture ! LoL.

me, Wilson, Iggy, Ash, Jas ..
And I end my post with my favourite picture of the night :)

:) :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails