Search This Blog

Monday, August 03, 2009

Party weekend indead.

So the weekend was a dramatic and exhausting one for me. Too much dramas for me to handle in two nights. But the weekend has come and gone, hopefully this week will be a better one :) Friday and Saturday was spent *ahem* clubbing. I have my excuse ! :) Friday was VII's 2nd Anniversary and i scored VIP Pass :) * a big thank you to bimbo for giving me the pass* :) :) love I cook you more food okay :) And Saturday was Bass Lounge opening night. Have to give face to my bimbo right? :) Please come Bass Lounge on Saturday under Jasmine's guestlist :) *promoting for her * :) And to make matter worst, I lost my ID Card and Debit card on Saturday at Bass Lounge. %$#!!^&*%$@@!!~ -___________________- And I only found out when yesterday when I was about to do my grocery shopping -_- FML. How can Kat lost the most important in the world? The one that let her access to the world of happiness :( :( Aihhhh.. fml ... But thank you to those that cheer her up on Saturday just cause she was emo and down. Despite that they dont know what's the causes of her dampen mood :) But thank youuuuu :) I really appreciate how you all got my back :) But those that ffk THE PLAN, -________- shame on you all :( Boo! Bank time to settle my lost cards :( Love :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails