Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Monday night and we are ready to drink..

One of the Monday night where we had house party. Fortunately for that house warming night because I was pretty down that day. A big thank you to Jassy for bringing me out :) *loves* You know you are an alcoholic when you start drinking on Monday. :D
Group picture minus a few people :)
And another one :)

Supposingly candid shot :P

And be sexyyyy :P
Jason got potential to be a sexy girl :P
Hahaha... Ryan :D

The two dam good drinker .
The three alcoholics that night :D
Forced into drinking tequila shot :(
Look at the amount of salt on my hand. Hohohohohoh. :P
With Rina :)

Bimbo love :)
Rina, Aaron, Rachael
me, Ryan, Jassy
hahaha.. I have no idea what Jassy is doing :P
hahaha... Jassy doing her thing :P
" I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky"
:D :D
Classic picture. :D :D

Omg. Alcoholic -____________- Steven said, "Aaron has three livers" -______- LoL.
Jassy, Jason, me , Aaron :)

And us again :D
with Ryan .
That night, Jassy were drunk. First time ever I see her drunk.
Hohohohoh.
There's a saying, " the person that is sad also not drunk, but the bestfren drunk"
hahahahaha. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails