Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

After exam party

I'm still sick like a dog -_- Coughing like mad and now babi Ho got my cough as well :( Sorry babi. Everyone is leaving to head back to Malaysia :( I emo nemo :( Pris & Sue are back home. KaiHan is back home -_- Harris is back home. huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuuu. Melb is so boring when the important people are back home. My alcoholic mate is back home :( Left me and babi and bimbo all alone :(
I can go on and on how sad I am :P So, let's not get me started :P LOL Anyway, pictures from the after exams activities :)
Look at Steven behind us -_- Lol.
With bimbo and Sarah :)
yeelyn, me and bimbo :) One of the Saturday, where we only had one hour of sleep and head out for breakfast :)
Yum cha @ Sharkfin House. The miracle of makeup made our complexion glowing :D and dinner at Cha Gao :) jay, jas,me, ned
*Excuse my round face* -_- After exams party for the people that finish exams late was held at Bond :)

with Bimbo :) *loves*

me, bimbo, rene :)

Samuel and us :) What's with the face? :P

with Marco :)
the three SS ones that night. Because no one layan us, we layan ourselves :P Bimbo, me, Harris :)

with Rene

Zam and Gan's friends . I don't know who's the guy and the girl .
This Friday, Babi Ho finally coming out from her cave!
Glow @ Seven ! :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails