Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello there. Im done

Im done with my papers! :) Finally.But down with a bad sore throat and cough :( Fml And to make matter worse, I took the wrong kind of cough syrup yesterday and it causes my eyes to swollen like a goldfish. But anyway, anyhow, pictures to make my blog more lively. Pictures below were taken before the hardcoring for exams period start. me and bimbo :) :)

me, rene, bimbo the two King A's :P Harris and Jassy :)
Justin and Jassy :)

Harris, me and Jassy :) During the exams period, bimbo, Ned and Jamison drag me out to relif my exam stress :) From chilling at Starbucks to Dessert House for dinner :)
me and bimbo :) :) u have cleanse ur sin :P hahaha

Jay and Jas .
Starting work tmw :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails