Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Traffic light night

Bimbos' routine every Friday is either at Seven or Bond :) Loyal promoters okay! :P Last Friday was spent at Seven because Jassy's friends booked table at Seven. The event of the night is : Glow @ Seven In other words, Traffic Light party :) Red : Taken Amber: It's complicated Green: Available. Purple: Lesbian/Gay. The terrible lighting made our skin so YELLOW -___________-
Rene and I Vping and I . That guy. Super duper tipsy that night. LoL
uhmmm....
Yinz, pls dont said im silly :P
Han Yee and Rene .

Bimbo love. Me love you long time :) Bimbo that night so demure. I'm not used to it :P
me, Pierre, Jassy .
Pierre 151 killed me -_-
I didnt even managed to down everything. 151 is so disgusting okay! -_-

Andrew and I.
What a small world. Andrew is my bestie Yinz friend :)
And Big Rice friend as well :)
Bumped into Wilson & Gan :) Jassy, Wilson, Gan :)
What are you doing bimbo? :P hahahahha
At this point, confirm both of us tipsy already :P with Jason

And with Azlan :) It's funny because both of them don't remember taking this picture -_-

with Gan that so quiet that night. LoL
Calvin & us :)
And because no one layan us, this is what we did .
Cam-whore.
Look at my chubby cheeks -_- LoL
My bimbo jassy was so smashed that night. Tsk Tsk :P
First time ever she's so smashed.
But a good weekend indeed :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails