Search This Blog

Monday, June 08, 2009

Beach where are you

You know how I wish there's a nearby beach near me So I can go down to the beach whenever I feel a need to think. And at times like this, I really need a thinking place. To reflect back whatever I did all these while is either right or wrong. Because I dont know anymore. I need to head to the beach soon. Real soon.
Frankston beach.
St Kild beach.
Chelsea beach. I prefer Chelsea beach. Perhaps I should go over there and study tmw . !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. but it's TOO cold to go to a beach
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. miz orange : hahahaha .. cold = can think better ? ;-p
    cant go during summer cos got too many flies. lol

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails