Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday wish

Happy Birthday Yi Ling :)

To the girl that I met last year and gotten close so fast. :)
Meeting you was a dam good thing. :)
For all the last year, though we didnt hang out that much, but our bond is there.
Siding and standing up for each other no matter what happen or whoever that bullies us.
Having girl's talk with Janice and learning new lesson everyday ;)
We spend New Year Eve together and Christmas.
You suprised me on my birthday this year *loves* :) :)
I feel contented to have you as my friend.
And staying in the same apartment, different floor in Melbourne.
Going everywhere together.
Doing anything together.
Sharing certain things together ;) *wink*
Heading to the beach together :)

Exploring the yummy Melbourne food together :) :D
Partying together :)

with the two sisters in Melbourne :)
Last but not least, you doing silly stuffs with me that I dont feel comfortable doing with others :)
Cam-whoring.
Laughing so unglamly.
Bitching about people.
Lending a shoulder to either one of us that need it.
Getting drunk together :)
And I can list the things on and on for years :)
I hope you have an awesome birthday with the loved ones around you
And enjoy it to the fullest.
Love you babi :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails