Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

After effect

I'm touched that those I thought that won't remember but actually did. Thank you for the good luck wishes :) So, I'm down by one. It's so effing hard. Seriously. I came out the paper in the hoping that I will be able to just pass. But I don't want to just pass you know. *Yes,call me kiasu or whatsoever* That's cos with so many people underestimating me, I want to prove myself. I feel like crying after the paper. I had nervous breakdown during the paper and a few hours before the paper. My hands were literally shaking and I feel like throwing up a few times and went to the toilet a few times. This is bad. It's so bad. Fml. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about ur paper =( All the best for the rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youu..
    yes, the symptoms of first paper :(

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails