Search This Blog

Monday, June 08, 2009

Im a different person

It's 5am. And i can't sleep. Just maybe because I pass my sleeping time. Studying for my first paper and not forgetting the papers after that. I wouldnt said I'm not stress nor I'm dam stress. More like in between. Maybe after years or semesters in Monash, it taught me to manage my studies and handle my stress better. But I'm still a procrastinator. Once a procrastinator, will always be one. LoL. Been having restless night lately. I cant really sleep. Too much thoughts running in my head. Thoughts that only Yinzie & Yunnie understand :) I wish my two sweeties are here with me right now :) No, this is not an emo post. Trust me. :) It's a way of expressing myself :) With all the talks with my future psychologist, Yunnie , I learnt that in life: 1). You have to learn to turn a deaf ear towards certain stuffs. 2). Everyone in this world is judging each other. The question is, "Who are you to judge me?" 3). Everyone is unique in his/her own way. Every single time Im depressed/sad/emo/tired/exhausted, Yunnie & yinzie never ever fail to lift me up and clear my thoughts. I would not consider myself as weak. If I am, you would be suprised how I turned out. Trust me :) Good luck to my love ones for their upcoming exams :) Yinzie, score score for me. Make ur daughter proud, mummy! :) All of sudden, I really miss my family back home especially after daddy dearie called me and said, "study hard but do ur best. If u cant score that good it's okay. Take good care of ur health. Btw, do you have enough cash?And why recently, your msn nick so emo. You okay?" T______________T Yes, I'm still young. Running back to my parents whenever Im down. :) I love mummykins and daddy dearie :) Now, send me more money ;P LOL. Jk :p !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails