Search This Blog

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Inspiration.

Inspirations from Thia Random pictures of my room. I have problem of keeping my room very neat despite that I'm a clean freak Everytime I packed and arrange it neatly, it will somehow back to the messy state. I blame the size of the room and table *in denial period*LoL
One part of my desk:
Dead and dried up roses.
Burberry perfume & Versace perfume.
Water bottle(S) to keep me hydrated throught the day.
Hand sanitizers, face cream, BB cream.
Gums & sweets
Comb/brush.
Cup holding my stationeries (scissorts, pens, markets, rulers etc etc).
DVD and my accesories on top on the DVD.
Calculators and house keys.
Magazines, notebooks and notes.
Ipod classic and some flyers underneath.
Another part of my desk: Laptop with IE showing Thia's blog that inspired me to do this post. File with notes. Mouse, HDD. Printer with notes, Coles catalogue, notebooks on top on the printer.
Board: Birthday cards, farewell cards, christmas cards from the loved ones :) Rental payment methods form . LoL. Inspirations quotes from my ex housemate :) Friendship necklace hanging :) Promoters tags. LoL

Shelf: Tissue box. More notes and notes :(
Cupboard that i transform into dressing table: More perfumes and lotions. Makeup bag. Facial products bag. My Logitech Pink speaker with Ipod nano on it :)
On the floor:
Ugly yellow plastic bag containing more notes, books and handbook.
Chair: Half of my bags. *my bags deserve a spot on the chair* :)

Big pink poney. Two containers of clothes *becasue my wardrobe is too small* T_________T
My shopping goods that I'm too lazy too unpacked :( My purple GHD straightener and hairdryer

Wardrobe: Messy and unorganized pjs, jeans, towels, bags, accesories.
Wardrobe:
Very-packed and tight space containing jackets, tops, dresses.

Wardrobe:
Overflowing clothes from the drawers T________________T

My trusty heater that last me through all winters :)
And my cute pink slippers from home *loves* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. babe, ur room has soo many things!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah.. cos my room is too small to accomodate all my stuffs T______T
    lol

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails