Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Get a grip will ya

Someone said something to me that made me LMAO, ROFL, LOL and the laughing emoticons go on. It all started last night actually, when a certain person came and heart to heart talk with me. Bullshit-ness man.Like seriously. Telling me don't assume things and don't judge people. Please am I and my bestie so free to judge your group? We have more important things in our mind. No, seriously. And here you saying you are not siding that person you are defending. *names are hidden because i RESPECT that person* Furthermore, you are saying I'm judging their group just because they have different lifestyle than me? Did you personally hear it from me? No, you didnt. And getting the big picture of the situation? Hah, please. Dont make me laugh. Really. It's getting funny because how the two of us can get to your group. And that one reason, or maybe more than one that I will always remember and never fail to make me laugh was: "Don't think that they don't have a life just because they have a different lifestyle than your group have. Everyone has different lifestyle" Omgosh. This is getting funnier as that person keep continue saying it. No seriously. It's not getting to me but yet somehow I feel disappointed. But you know what, I cbf. Because I know that my true friends will always believe in me. Just like I told one of my bestguyfriend today, he said this to me, "You know why people create rumour and dramas? Because it's out of jealousy. If people that are not jealous of you, they wont even bother talking bout you" thank youuuuu :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails