Search This Blog

Sunday, May 03, 2009

New look

So Friday night was spent at library. Yes the suprised look from everyone. But indeed I did. And i feel good after that :) A picture in the library because YiLing said, "Ey Kat in lib on Friday nite. Let me take a picture" LoL. She's so cute :P I was studying that day alright. ;) I did a little makeover with the togetherness and the sis. We choose the same hair color but the result came out differently for the three of us. Mine turned out to be the darkest and YiWei hair color turned out to be the lightest. Im sad :( I want my hair color to be like Yi Wei :( :( A chilling session with the girl at Starbucks. My all time favourite chilling place :)
see how dark my hair is now.
Yi ling said, " goood, good girl image okay!"
hahaha..

and with Yi Wei :) :)
It looks the same but her hair color is actually way lighter than mine.
Omg. Test this friday and im blogging.
Kill me. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails