Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

I love how friends cheers you up

Pictures and outings before all shits happens. Seriously. Things are so bleak right now. That sometimes I put on a smiling face just to show the world. Anyway, pictures. Dinner with the two sweethearts, Jasmine & Cheryl @ Ying Thai, Lygoon. *loves* And one fine Sunday morning, all of us decided to drag ourselves up and head to city for lunch which turned into lunch & dinner combine. I never know city during daylight is a pleasant sight. I think I should really head down to city during daytime more often and explore those small little cafe. Lunch was at the famous Sichuan Restaurant in Chinatown.
me and Harris .. omgosh, my face is getting chubby -_-
The two sisters that always cheer me up and take good care of me.
I love you both :)
the three SS Queens/King.
We bring confidence is sexay to a whole new meaning. haha
But these three people keep me sane and tells me whats important in life.
Thank you for always believing in me eventhough there are people backstabbing me.
And that sums up my happy week before my downfall :(
I need a miracle.
Maybe if I hope for one long enough, it will come?
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails