Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2009

Greetings from Melbourne

So, I'm back to Melbourne once again to finish off my degree. Mixed feelings and too much to say. Words can never express every single emotions Recently, I woke up feeling umcomfortable. Too much things running in my mind. Praying hard that it will goes well in the end. Never ever give up because when you reach the end of the road, miracle does exist. Anyhow, I had a great time spending it with the lovelies before class start. Snapshots of pictures of my not so healthy lifestyle ;-P

back to school party :)

had korean food with just the boy <3

Fundraiser for bushfire @ CQ :) XXL @ QBH :)

after eating dim sum, and nelson was too full to drive. hence, we chill at the park

the healthiest activity we ever done :P Woke up bright early to head to Chelsea beach :)

Cam-whoring with our ponies <3

Classes started and it sucks to travel to Berwick.
But overall it was good.
Yi ling and the mum been cooking dinner for me *loved* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails