Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm close to blond..

I'm bored with my hair color and style once again. Haha. I need to find a job.
My classes are only on tuesday,wednesday and thursday.
And the rest of the days I'm free. With alot of time to spare.
That I ebay-ed every single moment.
Greeeeattt. I'm hooked to ebay right now.
Ebay = need more money to buy all those stuffs I saw = i need a job :(
My sentences are not as structured as it used to be.
I lost the will to write and pen down every single thing in detail.
But I'm trying to pen down every single thing that happened so that it can be a journal that i can look back in future :)
How was everyone's Friday? :)
My Friday was spent at 7 :D A what to do on Friday night from catching a movie end up at 7 :D
As usual, our meeting point is at Pelham Street . LOL
Got ready. Had a few drinks and we are ready to head out :)
The long at 7 was as usual long.
Fortunately, Yi ling knew Danny which was the manager at 7 and we didnt have to wait in line with the rest :) *loves * :)
It's been awhile since my blog is flooded with pictures.
So, here it goes :)
me, harris tan, yi ling.
FYI : i was bending down a little. I'm not that short in real life k :P
Bacardi 151 and its effect :P haha..
Yi ling KO-ed after Bacardi 151 :D hahaha
I finally get to see her KO-ed :D
an ugly and unglamorous picture of me but she look hot :)
*so this is posted up for you!* :D

With my pink rose that baby bought me :)
And he HAD to PROVOKED Yi ling with the flower making her chased after the flower.
A very funny sight.
If my camera quality is good enough to record the whole situation, I will. Trust me ;P
Bump into Praevin :) Yi ling and Loris . Two drunkards :P Quoted from Praevin :D Yi ling and Harris :) baby and i *loves*
two mata sepet guys :P
our rose. Fav rose. Fav girl. Awesome :)
the guys that bought us flowers :) Thank you baby! :D i love my pink rose :) And my legs actually look shiny and long here *smile* haha

thank you baby for the rose despite that its 10aud for it . hehe
JASMINE WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE PIC WITH ME THAT NIGHT ?!? -__- :P
Alright. Lecture at 2pm tmw.
And its 230am but i cant freaking sleep.
Great. Thanx to the cramp I'm having. Sighs !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. kisses all the way to melbie.

    :D

    I'm havin cramps too :l

    hahah love you bao bei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bbyun : kisses all the way back to texas :D :D

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails