Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2009

Bring out those summer dresses

My Smally Yinzie Finally Turn 21 on 26th December 2008 Happy 21st smallly! &l  Love you long long time :) A birthday dinner was held by her at Summer Steamboat, Sunway Mentari Theme for the night : Summer. Before heading to Yinz birthday dinner, the three of us headed to Mid Valley to do a little shopping :) cam whore at Yi ling's place before heading out :) bought these with my yi ling and we named it : pala and paria :P pala = yinz :D but unfortunately her paria broke when she came back to melbourne.. tsk tsk Before heading to yin'z bday dinner, we catched a drink at Old Town Kopitiam nearby to wait for the arrival of others. honey lemon all the way! :)

yinz frens :) monash people!

me,elaine and yiling cam whore because yinz was too busy to layan us =p yinz jelly-licious cake :)
Happy 21st once again my smally :)
Im so thankful tat i found you.
You are the gem in my life.
You stand by me whenever i need you to.
And you never fail to correct me whenever im wrong or never said, i told u so.
our frenship means so much to me that nothing can describe it :)
I love you Tan Tan :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails