Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008

Sooooo..... I been MIA for so long and abandon my blog. Been trying to spend as much time with the family, friends, girlies and everyone before heading back to Melbourne :'( A quick and short update.. *an outdated post i might add* =p I spent my Xmas Eve with the lovely people at Curve. Dinner was @ Empress Cafe. Dinner basically consist of eating, cam-whoring, laughing and cam-whoring. Coutdown to Xmas Eve with the close ones was awesome. *despite tat RJ ffk* -_- =p Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances, some random freaking dude sprayed the spray tingy into my eyes! The horror! Stinging eyes and tearing eyes and me cursing like mad are not a good sight .. =p Cam-whoring with the two lovelies on the way to curve I heart you bothObligatory washroom shot before meeting up with the rest :) Some of the girls :) my togetherness partner =) *pls wait for me a week before u party* :P us with the Xmas decorations ... we played with the colour of the camera and hence..... black and white :D with a slight pink-ish color ...meh =p sheng joined us :) Stephanie and marsh :) toilet break =p the small one joined us awhile :) Headed to Scarlet to join Alvin and his friends :) A small gathering but its all about the companion right? =) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails