Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Friends and alcohol does mix

A little perk me up updates because by looking at my happy friends pictures lift my mood up :) Last Friday (27.03.09), Harvey celebrated his 21st birthday celebration part II at one of the bar @ QV. I had fun laughing with my friends. me, jeanie, yi ling, zoey :) Anne, June, Yi ling . me, lilianne, and yi ling

us with the waiters that serve us that night :)
half of the group that night! :) Sing Yee and I Small world indeed. Bumped into Sing yee there and so coincidence she's Harvey's Fren as well :) another group of people. :) I can't remember all their names except for Pei Fern ;p

loves her :) Thank you for being there for me all these while in Melbourne :) And omgosh, her cooking is awesome!

Happy Birthday Harvey! :) We headed to Bond Lounge to check out the Black & White Party. And we bumped into Vince there. Sat with him and the rest of his friends in VIP Room :)

Poser ! ;-p WE had too much posers pictures that night. Too shy to reveal all ;-p happy birthday Shaun! Despite that i look like shit here but that's the only pictures I had with you before you gone ;p Indeed a small world. Bumped into my old time high school mate, Sheryl :) One of the owner of ProjectMuffStit yiling, vince, me :)

I had no idea who took this picture. LOL with Tracy :)

us drinking shots ! :)
me, Aik Sin, Yi ling

Vince and Yi Ling

me, Jin Yin, Mich, Sheryl
That night was awesome.
Bumped into old friends and met new people.
Have a good day and enjoy the rest of your weeks. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails