Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bye bye 2008. Hello 2009

I bid goodbye to 2008 and wave hello to 2009 by celebrating it at Jason's friend house at Desa Park City. House party = less sweaty bodies bumping into you making you go ewwww =p Had dinner with Alvin and his friend *i forgot his name* =( at Marco's Pizza. Headed to Jason's house to meet up with the rest before heading to Desa Park City. An obligatory shot with the seal every single time im in his house =p I bet Jason had me with the same pose, just in a different outfit ;-p The jam was bearable and we managed to reach Desa Park City way before midnight struck . with jason =) my togetherness :) Thank you for always believing in me :) Yinzie finally graced us with her presence =p The girls =) i adore how this picture turned out despite that it's not a very flattering picture of me =p Group picture! :D 2008 was full of ups and downs. But hey, every year will be full of it as well. Life is full of challenges yeh ? I pray that 2009 will be a much more better year than last year for me. :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails