Search This Blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I have mood swings

Nothing can describe how i feel right now. Different, disappointed, pissed, angry , moody ,happy. All in one. Life's different. 3 more papers to go until I am back home with my loved ones and my xiao mi : ) *yunnie, u will always be inside us* : ) Thank you mr 2+2 for accompanying me last night when I was feeling not myself. From the blackout time, eventhough its not that long, your lame jokes cracked me up and then you accompanying me in msn and webcam with me :) Yes, my apartment had a moment of blackout. wtf Scared the shit out of me okay. I am grateful for the friends that was given to me : ) Girlies, closed ones, fashion adviser & shopaholic 2+2 :P and my close melbourne friends now :) <3 Gotto head to starbucks to study :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Bao bei..

    :):)

    I miss and love you..
    Please take care okie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. roar :D
    lovessssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuu
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails