Search This Blog

Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy birthday me-shel

A birthday shoutout to ........ My baby girl/doh ma/girlie Me-Shel.. Happy 21st dear .... Your final sem *tears* but nevertheless i do know that you can score with flying colours And despite that I cant attend ur graduation buttttt i am with u mentally :) I remember how i met you.. In a funny way actuallly.. LOL .. But nevertheless, I am glad you made the first move to talk to me because you know, I am a SHY girl :D :D And months of just friendship, you became my doh ma me-shel :P hahahaha Have an awesome one ... BTw, i wana eat cake !! WHEN ? O_O PS: 1 down 3 more to go... give me the strengths people : ( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails