Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Flowers cheer me up

So I am 2 down 2 more to go. CR was done.. No explanation on it. Hard? Easy? manageable? I dont know anymore T_T Performance and marketing planning implementation next! Roar!!! My face is breaking out like mad... T__________T I look fugly now! The boy comfort me by saying, "still look dam pretty okay" But i know he lies! T______________T But.. but.... he did tried to cheer me up by giving me beautiful flowers to uhm encourage me to study hard.. But lo and behold, I am allergic to the uhm pollen on the flowers. Roar! I keep scratching my body after that once the flowers are all open up... : ( But i still love and appreciate it *big smile* : ) When the flowers are not open.... Candy so cuteeee.. holding the flower <3>
when one miserable flower open... :-P All open up : ))))))) so pwetttyyyyyyyyyyyyyy : )
SO pweeetyyy : )
when bimbo millicent saw the flowers, she goes, "eeee so niceeeee.. "
Then we proceeded to talk about our favourite flowers.
And she told me she like chrysanthemum .... =___________________="
On an unrelated note, my thighs got these ugly bruises... : (((((((
Dan ugly..
one big patch.. like an uneven map.. roar
seeee.... can u see it :(
Aish... back to overdosing on coffee and performance notes.
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails