Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Ignorance is blissful

I typed out a long post about everything. Mind you, its not an emo post. It's just a post regarding everything.. But i decided to draft it so that my blog authors can read it.. Ignorance is bliss ...... Because there are some people that are wtf. Because sometimes all you can do is ignore.. Because in a relationship, sometimes you tend to take more than give more.. Because sometimes some friends are just piece of shit; useless and disappointing. Because friends come and go, true friends stay behind.. Because its so disappointing to just be fake.. But sometimes everyone has a mask... Which one is the right one? My girls back home and my girls around the world, hang in there okay! :) you know i love you girls so much and you girls are my pillar of strengths :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails