Search This Blog

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Eugene's suprise

27.09.08, Eugene's Suprise birthday @ La Trobe Apartment
The birthday boy :) That day was dam hot okay. Hot until i threw tantrum like mad.
I got no fan summore. No air-con. How can i not throw tantrum? hahahaha
happpy birthday :) make a wish :)
Then pei wern came with her bf. They went to Melbourne show and hence, we used their winnings to cam-whore :P
While waiting for them to decide where to eat for dinner wert :P
me with yi ling .... poser much .. thats what joe said =_=" Headed to dinner at uhm somewhere at Russell St .. hahaha waiting for dinner.. hahahaha

so cute *pinch*
I meant the spongebob ;-P

Bugging Cheryl ;-P hahaha

andddd a picture of my tar ka che and I and spongey ;-)
Royal Melbourne Show the next day :-) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails