Search This Blog

Friday, October 03, 2008

Royal Melbourne show

28.09.08, Royal Melbourne Show
I got up really early because joe wants me to go church with him. After church, went to his house to have lunch. His mummy is so cheeky. hahaahahha ... *unlike him , grumpy 24/7* :PPP Went to Chaddy with him and his family because his daddy needs to get something and i need to get my fan :)) After chaddy, me and Joe went to royal melbourne show. Wheeee :)
then entrance

the ride with Joe..
cam-whoring while waiting for yiling.. She forgot to call me until i bumped into her carrying Care Bear =_="""
my pink little pony...
everyone meet Sweetberry :)))
andddddd the two proud owners of carebear with the winner :)
my care bear is called candy and yiling's pinky.
Pinky is uglier than candy :P
and us two :))) while waiting for our ferris wheel ride :)

baby and I :)
the night view from the ferris wheel Fireworks! :)
group picture! : )
Dinner was at Red Silk ..

yiling and I :) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails