Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I change my look every three months

Joseph been taking care of me since the day i fell sick.
On wednesday, he accompanied me to see a doctor.
Then at night, he cooked me Wan Tan Mee after i demanded for it after seeing the picture of wan tan mee in yin's facebook.
my yummy wan tan mee with char siew okay.. the char siew dam onz! Went to cut hair today with Me-shel & Yiling ...
@ Kairos Hair Story ...
Before and After picture. Bf said i look like guy now T_T dam mean right!
Girls, please smack him for me T________T
my confidence level drop until dam low okay!

a picture of Yiling holding a magazine because she claimed she's shy :P ahahahah
While waiting for Yi ling to get her hair dyed, we cam-whores :) ahaha
with me-shel, my baby girl :)
i happily told me-shel my tummy not so big anymore because been sick.
i happily told her.. hahahaha :D

a shameless me-shel :P ahahaha

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :))))
Didnt go for Retro cos sighs still sick la :( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails