Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hello there

My other half, Anne been complaining that I never upload pictures on my blog. But that's cos im not happening .. I dont go out so much and if i do, it's only going to Coles to get my grocery : P hahahahaha Since my other half misses my pretty *ahem* face.. Pictures for you! Appreciate it ! And i am waiting for my ring as well okay : P I want Cartier want okay : D *big cheeky smile* hahaha

After a filling dinner at Little Lamb, Boxhill. My ass spanking Millicent. She says im a bimbo. Am i ? : ( after a long debate with Joseph, he said I am not. So i conclude that I am not a bimbo : P hahahaha Ey, where have you been? you mia on me? i emo one okay =p Steamboat on a rainy night = perfect : ) at Glen.. Being childish. Sam was like saying, " Ey Kat, go in and sit and i help you take picture" I think he just cant wait for me to say, "I kenot find in okay. My ass not that small" =_="""""""""""" Why la you so mean to me Sam? : ( The girlies : ) Tze Xian, Yi Ling, meeee I love the scarf im wearing *wink* hahahah And i know sometimes you do read my blog okay : P The famous mirror .. lol me and my partner in crime : D been hanging out with her much lately and I am so glad because she's on the same channel as me.. Yess babe, your scrapbook is on its way :D *inner joke* hahaha 8/10 hur *wink*
yum char on a saturday morning : D Im having bad hair day, hence the cap : D One of the sunday night, where janice's bro came down for a visit : ) Dinner at Russel St : ) two most funniest guys ever and us two girls : ) Minni is dam pretty O_O her skin is so flawless. haha, me , janice looks dam young O_O, i jealous, and uhmmmmmm sorry i cant remember her name .. *Shy* hehehe pimp =p but a nice pimp : ) lovely couple *ahem* hahaha
i love this picture : ) hehehe .. because i look radiant : ) my face glowing okay! despite that my face look abit FAT and ROUND la : ( but nvm, still glowing. hahaha ... The boyfriend better not see this picture. lol =p That night, i told janice's bro that I onz him and i wana seduce him that night.. hahaha in a joking way okay ! : D And he dam layan me, he played along with me and said, Kenot, later ur boyfriend scold me and whack me how" hahahahaha Okay. Thats it.. Back to assignment and tutorial work. Ugh Ball this friday! wheee! Milli, 7 mou this friday : ) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails