Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

my baby girl left us :(

One of my girl, Yunnie left for States this morning. I cant describe how i feel right now. All i can think of is, I cant stand departure anymore Why does people closed to me have to leave? T_T *Me-shel, you too okay!* =( From the time I've known you, you never fail to be by my side no matter how wrong or right i am... And never fail to do silly things with me no matter how silly the things i want to do.. Always have trust in me when there are rumours or gossips about me .. Picture of you in straight hair : P cos i dont have pictures of you in your curls =( You always pose with me despite that Yinz always give us the =_="" face...

And not forgetting you being there for me for my departure despite that my flight its in the morning.
Im blaming myself for not able to send you off this time around when you are leaving for the states : ( At time like that, I really realy hate Melbourne right now because I wish i was in Malaysia to send you off and be there to hug you one timebefore you leave.. =(
I wish someone would just fly me back to Malaysia to see you babe!
You quote this to me,
Parting is part of life, just have to learn to deal with it; sad but true
But i dont want to part with you and the rest of my girls.
I want to keep you girls closed to me : (
So, i can be the baby one and keep running back to you girls whenever I face a problem.
Dear Yun,
You made me believe that sometimes life is not perfect but i can pull it through : )
You never fail to put a smile on ur face despite any downfall.
Take good care of yourself in States but nevertheless, have fun there : )
I wana web-cam with you okay.. you better webcam with me.

*my tears are falling when im typing this* !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Baby Kat..

    i'm usin the comp in-campus right nw..will only be able to have internet connection when i move in tmr..

    Baby girl,i miss you so much over here..this,you can ask anyone near me here and you'll know...
    each one of you makes me tear whenever i think of you and dear,it just feels empty that nothing seems right anymore.
    Yet,each one of you,my girls are the reason why i'm asking myself to stand strong and pull thru nw..:)

    i miss and love u so much baby rice.
    fb and msn soon yea.hugs u tight part of my strength*

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails