Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

I can actually cook

I skipped all my classes today. Being the excuse, 'its raining' : P Really tired recently.. : ( Misses the mum right now : ( Oh this arrived today with the curling tong : ) meet mr doggy : ) this dog been through with me so many ups and downs when i was in malaysia. : )
*thanx Zhong Loon for helping me send my mr doggy over* : )
And my new found love, Versace Red Jeans perfume. Been liking this for quite awhile but because i got so much perfumes, i dont have the chance to buy this. Now i do because most of my perfumes are in Malaysia : ( Oh oh oh ... I cooked something healthy today for dinner ! I just gotto post a picture of my dinner because first time ever it looks good instead of just tasting good like it usually does *ahem* hahaha

Cauliflower with anchovies and eggs and mushrooms : )
Yiling, i wana be like you! hahaha.. : D
Back to assignment and oooh he's calling : ) !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails