Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Bitchy people ... =p

"He's a WHORE lo. Not even worth calling a bustard. coz guys won't do this kinda thing. The next thing if he says u onz him again u just say I rather fuck a kangaroo. lololol. Ok damn lame. I know. but if ppl were to ask u for me I'll just show my last finger n frown indicating is fucking dick is just too damn cannot make it. "
Now that's part of the reasons why I heart my wifey Anne... She's just as bitchy as me, or maybe more : D haahahhaha .... !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. OMG! u posted my mail to u. There goes my innocent looking reputation. hahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha ....
    still innocent : D

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails