Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2008

Friends from home

06.07.08, Brunch at St Kilda
It was meant to be breakfast at 11am. Thia text me saying she will be a little late, hence i slowly take my time to get ready :P hehehe
And ended up being really late. So, breakfast became lunch. hahaha *shy* Took a tram down and off we hunt for nice looking cafe : )
the girls at one of the cafe at St Kilda : ) Finally met up with Thia : ) and finally drag Evelyn, the hermit out from her shell .. lol twins, mua, alicia, wei chiang .. housemate and I with the twins : ) Girlies girls : ) wah, my face look so round la T_T
Walking towards Luna Theme Park, Eve Eve decided to capture candid pictures *ahem*
haha
How you can take candid pictures with me around ?? :P outside luna theme park : ) Inside luna theme park with Eve Eve & Thia Thia : )
uhmmmm.... cool right the tram.. haha.. im lost with words and captions already...
Thia left us : ( Boo! :P

Yea... Twins ... Our DJ pair of twins.. hahaha. I can spot the difference already! : ) :) Can you? hahah
There's nothing much to do in luna theme park... The rides are not exciting at all : (
St kilda is not complete if we never go to the beach..
with my dam 7 tall Eve.. Her caption in facebook is, " i think i should consider getting taller friends" =_=""""
You very tall mehhh =p Im short but adorable wert :P hahahaa

Us minus Wei Chiang... I was so scared that i will drop something inside the sea water =_="
Because we both are vain :P hahaha .... Notice i was holding the scarf so tight ? because its not mine and the wind that day was so windy.... Everyone want a piece of the twin :P hahahah .... Group picture : )
Bye Bye St Kilda.. I will be back in october with 2+2 : ) Alicia, Wei Chiang & I headed to church after that with Alicia's hot cousin, Matt :P hahaha.. !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails