Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wine is love

So i've been sick for the past few days and still am = ( Down with bad sorethroat, bad cold, bad cough and fever that goes off and on =( My voice changes and been coughing like nobody's business =( Die la.. at this rate, i will skip plenty of tutorials and lectures. Been skipping my monday lecture and two tutorial and tuesday lecture. I finally dragged my ass up to head to tutorial today. Though I left early for lecture =( Thank god for no class this weekend ... Taking this time while waiting for my hair to dry so i can head to bed ... Oh and not forgetting phone call with him : ) Updates for my winter break : )
 5.07.08, SkyHigh Point and Wineries
The day... that we headed to "Mount Dandenong" .. Housemate and I were cranky that morning :P Lack of sleep and no food = cranky + bitchy :P hahaha. All of us met up at 9am and we headed to Mount Dandenong. Breakfast was at Hungry Jack at Rowelle(Spelling?). First stop was SkyHigh Point @ SkyHigh Point... i love this picture. Beautiful scenery. Perfect friend : )
with Tze Yeen and Zhong Loon .. Those that went : ) moi moi moi : ) Alicia said i look like datin here with the shawl and everything : D haha.. I dont mind being one ey :P
Picture perfect : ) Two shameless cam-whorers :P
Lunch was at Pie in the sky : )
While waiting for our fooooooddd ,
We shamelessly named ourselves The Slurp Gang because we three are pigs :P hahaa uhm.. candid ? lol the menu : ) yuummmyy scones : )
kathryn the domestic goddess :P Next stop : wineries .. plenty of it .
me me with wineyard behind me .. because Im bored.. and because i demand a shadow picture ... : P : ) so demure *ahem* hehe .. dont i look demure and ladylike here? Stop laughing sam! im trying to be ladylike and demure okay :P where they uhm plant the grapes .. ? picture perfect : ) i missed u alreadyyyyy T_T T_T come backkk ! i got much to gossips with you! : ( where we had our cheese platter : ) group picture : ) my face look dam round : (

us with some tress that Alicia think is beautiful .. bye bye wineries .. We went to Kota Raya for dinner @ Clayton. Had yummy dinner and soon after that kong : P Will be away for awhile... Till i recover from my sick = ( !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics=)
    Hope u recover soon.
    Take care. mwahs.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails