Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Movies

So, I am finally feeling much better after like a week maybe? And finally watched Dark Knight on Friday at Hoyts, Melbourne Central. And finally got what each and most of the people in my msn list were talking about in their personal messages, 'Why So Serious' =_=" I know Im dam slow la... but..but you cant blame me... Cos I was uhm sick :P And finally had a decent meal after living on breads and oats for a week. Torture sial... And Mamma Mia.. What kind of movie is that you tell me?=_="" Watched it with Sam, Shannie, Chin & Millicent last night at chadstone but.. We 'switched' cinema after like 20mins of the movie.. I bored and pei until can die okay inside the cinema showing mamma mia. And ended up watching X-Files something something.. It's better but still not good la.. Dam disgusting okay and dam gruesome. You tell me la, they ended up cutting people's head off.. What's this man.. I just ate my steamboat dinner only okay... And let me share with you something funny?amusing?stupid?lame till wana cry? You see after like 20minutes of Mamma Mia, Sam,Milli & I couldnt take the movie anymore. So we decided to go into other cinema 'illegally la' to watch another movie. We found a cinema showing Dark Knight and we dont want to watch that la.. Cos seen before already and the movie is draggy.. And when we found a cinema showing Get Smart we dam happy. We happily sat in the seats thinking, Yay, can watch Get Smart. But champion us, we sat there for like less than 2 mins, the lights were brighten and credits were showing. Omg, I tell you. Embarrasing sial.Malu.com man. The three of us were so shy la... Everyone must be wondering what the hell are these 3 people doing.. haha But seriously Mamma Mia is not a good movie. I never once watch musical movie until I pei at the first few minutes. hahaa !-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails