Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Reminisce

Today, I think back those things that i will never will. Time to reminisce (: Time do flies. It's been 5 semesters in monash. Im a nomad : P because from monash malaysia, to monash australia(peninsula campus) to monash australia(berwick campus) And im loving my berwick campus. Sue Lin asked me whether will i be in caufield campus next sem since I alwis transfer campus =_="" I wont., I love berwick campus but of course Caufield will be better. (: From this 3 years of university life, I had my own bittersweet memories. Aaa.. its been so long in monash. I hate Monash but I dont regret entering Monash because Monash made me who I am today. Stronger, more patient and not forgetting knowing my girls (: Despite that wifey is in UTS. But yea, knowing Mummy Rica was undescribable : P Without her, my life in Melbie will be incomplete. haha. Throughout tis years, I finally know who's my true friends and as they say, friends come and go, no doubt, but true friends will always be with you. I've met some new friends this semesters and patch things up with friends that I thought will be my enemy (: I am glad to patch things up (: I lost my mood to study already and I've been sleeping like mad for today and yesterday. And now having a massive headache, no appetite to eat (How can?) and a little feverish T_T I think AFW2851 affected me a lot! I better freaking pass this paper, if not, commit suicide la.. : ( I wana go back home! To where my heart belongs! I wana see my darlings and be able to go to mummy yinz house anytime I want.And then watch plenty of DVDs in her house while munching on snacks because she always I dont want to see 2+2 because he'll only ask me to toughen myself up T_T Yun's post really describe how I feel. But then, her post and words of wisdoms always describes how i feel. It's like she can read my mind and said the things I want to express myself. Scary! : P but a good scary (: I really love them to bits (: Dont know what my life will be without them *clutching all of them tightly* : P I recalled two nights before, I was so dam scared of my AFW2851 until i told wifey Anne that I want to give up and not do that paper, she scolded me *in a good way* and told me that, "dont give up. I already did so much for it and I can do it" And her personal nick was 'hold on babeeee u know i'll always be here for u' (: (: (:

As you can see, my blog is lack of pictures right now. Exam period ma, no time to take pictures and my face so dam charn summore.
I need to go do my hair once my exam ends. My hair is in a bad shape : P
Then, will be more pictures la (:
" No one can make you feel vulnerable because vulnerability is just something that pulls you down"
!-- AddToAny Share/Save BEGIN -->
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Great that u love Berwick! From my one n only visit there i dun think i wud ever like it there. I miss Peninsula! Haha

    And damn i hate that my name is so common. Dont like to share! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaaha .... berwick got more food :P
    although peninsula has nice beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. you changed yer font color katkat?
    hee.you,kat mana?
    come home cepat.

    ReplyDelete

FEEDJIT Recommended Reading

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails